Pharmacy - RPA
The RPA Hospital Pharmacy Department is currently involved in many quality improvement projects and also supports approximately 120 phase clinical trials through their Investigational Drugs Unit.
Publications and Presentations
- Radojkovic B. Cysteamine eye drops in the treatment of cystinosis- an Australian Perspective. JPPR, 2015: 45:440-445
- Zekry O, Gibson SB, Aggarwal A. Subanesthetic, Subcutaneous Ketamine Infusion Therapy in the Treatment of Chronic Nonmalignant Pain. J Pain Palliat Care Pharmacother. 2016 Jun;30(2):91-98
- Tu T, Calabro SR, Lee A, Maczurek AE, Budzinska MA, Warner FJ, McLennan SV, Shackel NA. Hepatocytes in liver injury: Victim, bystander, or accomplice in progressive fibrosis? J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015; 12:1696-704.
- Rahman W, Tu T, Budzinska M, Huang P, Belov L, Chrisp JS, Christopherson RI,Warner FJ, Bowden DS, Thompson AJ, Bowen DG, Strasser SI, Koorey D, Sharland AF, Yang JY, McCaughan GW, Shackel NA. Analysis of Post-Liver Transplant Hepatitis C Virus Recurrence Using Serial Cluster of Differentiation Antibody Microarrays. Transplantation. 2015;99(9):e120-126
National and International:
- Millic J, Radojkovic B, Stojanovic B, Draskovic J, Miresevic S, Djordjevic S. Investigation of omeprazole stability in oral suspensions for pediatric use prepared extemporaneously from omeprazole capsules. Presented at the 7th EuPFI annual conference on 'Formulating Better medicines for Children' held in Antwerp, Belgium, September 16th-17th 2015
- Jones, C. Pilot of Group Supervision. SHPA MM 2015 Melbourne Australia 1-3 December 2015.
- Wai A. RPA Medication Safety Week RPAH 2015
- Hosseini B and Peck M Improving patient autonomy and medication compliance in transplant patients with visual aids Sydney Local Health District Allied Health Research Forum November 2015
- Glascott EL National Antimicrobial Survey Grand Rounds RPAH 20 Nov 2015
||YEARS total $$
||Aseptic Dispensing Training for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
|| $ 5,000
||Clinical Competency Assessment Evaluators training for SLHD Pharmacists
|| $ 5,000
Contact details for department
Head of Department: Mr Russell Levy
Department/Unit: Pharmacy - RPA
RPAH Main Pharmacy, Level 4, Building 65, Missenden Rd
Telephone: (02) 9515 8658
Facsimile: (02) 9515 6133