Main: (02) 9767 5769
The Concord Cancer Centre provides a wide range of tertiary level cancer services, supported by partnerships with expert cancer teams across Sydney Local Health District.
Expertise and resources come together in specialist clinical groups who strive to provide every patient with the best care available through the following:
- investigation and diagnosis
- critical care
- palliative care (inpatient and outpatient services)
Concord Cancer Centre provides consultation and treatment services for the following types of cancer:
- Bladder Cancer
- Brain Cancer (in partnership with Royal Prince Alfred Hospital)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon and Rectal and other Lower Gastrointestinal cancers
- Head and Neck Cancer (in partnership with Chris O'Brien Lifehouse)
- Kidney (Renal)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft-tissue Sarcoma (in partnership with Chris O'Brien Lifehouse)
- Stomach & Oesophagus and other Upper Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Testicular Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Referring a patient
Clinicians at Concord Cancer Centre are arranged into teams and departments.
The home page has links to information and contact details for each multidisciplinary team.