Yaralla Estate for the community
FAQs - Yaralla Wedding Photography
- Which days of the week are available for wedding photography bookings?
We accept photography bookings for all days of the week (Monday to Sunday). However, due to events such as Open Days, wedding photography availability is restricted. For queries regarding availability of dates, please view the booking calendar on the Yaralla Wedding Photography page listed above.
- Is there a limit to the number of guests that I can bring to the Yaralla photography shoot?
Yes, a maximum of 16 guests (including photographers) are permitted for the photography shoot due to the limited parking available on site and to allow for ease of supervision on the day.
- How do I make a booking for photography on the Estate?
If you would like to make a booking enquiry, please call 02 9767 6096 or email. If you would like to make a booking, please complete our online booking system
- Why do I have to pay a fee?
The booking fee of $160.00 (includes GST) covers the cost of supervision on the day and contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the gardens.
- What is the notice period required to book photography at Yaralla Estate?
The District requires at least four weeks' notice for all wedding photography bookings. This enables us to make the necessary arrangements including notifying the residents of Yaralla Estate.
- Is there parking available on site?
Yes, limited parking is available to visitors on the formal roads nearby or along the main driveway leading into Yaralla Estate.
- What is your policy on booking cancellations due to change of mind or an unforseen event such as bad weather?
For all cancellations of photography bookings, a 20% cancellation fee ($32.00) is applied to the original booking fee to cover the cost of administration and facilitating a refund of the remainder of the fee.
- I have an enquiry about other media/filming opportunity, who can I contact to enquire further?
For other professional photography, filming or media opportunities at Yaralla Estate, please email us on YarallaPhotos@sswahs.nsw.gov.au