Help us stop the spread
It is important to get tested early, as soon as you are experiencing symptoms. Even if those symptoms are mild. If you are feeling unwell –
COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, is a virus that spreads easily from person to person.
Anyone can catch and spread it without knowing, putting everyone at risk, particularly those with weakened immune systems, ongoing medical conditions and people over 60.
You can help protect yourself and others by:
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
- Regularly washing your hands with soap and water. You need to wash really well for at least 20 seconds.
Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if you are out and about and don't have soap and water.
- Avoid touching your nose and mouth, especially with unwashed hands
- Make sure you are not too close to others (where possible, keep 1.5 metres apart)
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell or sick
- Stay home if you are unwell and;
- If you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested as early as possible.
As you know the situation with COVID-19 continues to change. Please continue to check the NSW Health website
for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding COVID-19. Look for the "Find the Facts
" and "Resources