Advance Care Planning
SLHD My Wishes

Person Responsible - Resources

  • For information about Wills, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship, NSW Ministry of   Health: 1300 887 529 or online at:  (Translations available)
  • NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) Guardianship Division: Information/forms on appointing an Enduring guardian: 1300 00 228, or 02 955 7634 or online:
  • Legal Aid NSW has a 6 page leaflet: “Who will decide for you if you can’t decide for yourself?”  (Translations available)
  • For information and resources from other Australian States go to