Cultural Support Program
The Cultural Support Program works collaboratively with health services to add value to existing program areas by:
- Improving access to health services and programs for CALD communities
- Enhancing capacity of health services to provide culturally responsive care
- Providing a responsive feedback mechanism to improve communication between health services and CALD communities.
Our Cultural Support Program helps services to reach priority CALD communities about identified health issues. The broad scope of practice includes:
- Developing and implementing community engagement initiatives
- Delivering information and health education in-language
- Reviewing and developing multilingual resources
- Supporting research to increase participation of CALD communities.