- NOCSS - Nutrition Outpatient Client Satisfaction Survey
- ORAL HEALTH - Knowledge, Attitudes and practice surveys to health care professionals and survey to clients to develop much needed resources
- FOOD INSECURITY - multisite project to identify the prevalence of food insecurity in Sydney and the predominant demographics.
- The HARVIE study is a single centre (RPAH- based) cross-sectional study establishing the prevalence and severity of metabolic complications associated with HIV infection and HAART (combination antiretroviral drug treatment). An exploratory analysis of the relationship between dietary intake , bone density and lipid profile in HIV treated and untreated subjects will be undertaken.
- Mr Carlos (Charles) Webster, Senior Community HIV Social Worker
- Mrs Angela Langton, Senior Community HIV Dietician
- Mrs Rosalind Moxham, Community HIV Dietician
Higher Degree Students:
- Ms Pene Manolas, Manager Community HIV Services (Positive Central and Pozhet)
- Ms Susan McGuckin, Pozhet Health Education Officer
- Pene Manolas, Service(s) Manager, Masters of International Public Health
- Angela Langton, Senior Dietician, Masters of Exercise and Sports Science
- Rosalind Moxham - Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Carlos (Charles) Webster - Master of Social Work
- Alison Cowell- Masters of International Public Health
Australasian Society HIV Medicine 2016 Conference:'Barriers to HIV medication adherence: for people with mental health diagnosis and/or problematic use of alcohol or drugs' (poster).
- Australasian Society HIV Medicine 2016 Conference :'Barriers to accessing HIV-related support services among (primarily) Heterosexual HIV service users: Results from the Pozhet periodic survey 2016' (poster)
- Speaker presenting at Australasian Society HIV Medicine 2016 Conference: Pene Manolas (Manager Community HIV Services) Symposium entitled 'When push comes to shove: The ethics of treatment culture, how the treatment-as-prevention paradigm is impacting on the management of people with HIV'.
Contact details for department
Head of Department: Ms Pene Manolas
Department/Unit: HIV Services
103-105 Redfern St
Telephone: (02) 9395 0444
Facsimile: (02) 9690 1978