Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- ARS: geometric centre analysis of colonic transit measurements in patients with sub-total colectomy.
- Adjuvant intra-arterial Iodine 131 Lipiodol following sugery for hepatocellular carcinoma: a single centre experience.
- Retrospective review of Yttrium synovectomies in relation to outcome and complications for comparison to current literature.
- Velocity estimation for mucociliary transit studies using purpose written software.
- Evaluate the benefit of SPECT/CT to planar imaging following yttrium synovectomy and progress.
- Evaluation of the distribution of active osteoarthritis in the cervical spine.
- Quantitation of thyroid uptake post I-131 Lipiodol therapy.
- Continued collaboration with key hospital departments such as Surgery and Respiratory.
- Dr Robert Russo BAppSci (Physio), MBBS, MEd, FRACP, FAANMS - Director
- Dr M Magee MBBS FRACP FAANMS - Senior Staff Specialist
- Dr R Mansberg MBBS FRACP FAANMS - Senior Staff Specialist
- Mr Ming Tak Chan BSc (Nursing), Grad Cert Cardiology- RN
- Dr Clayton Frater A/Dip Nuc Med, Dip Bus, BHealth Services Mngt, Dip Proj Mngt, PhD
- Ms Emina Al Cheikh BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine)
- Mr Nathan Droguett-Fuhrer BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine)
- Mrs Cynthia Mann BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine)
- Mr Aaron Rose BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine), MClin Leadership
- Mrs Nicole Sorensen BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine), Grad Dip Nuc Med
- Ms Brianna Powe BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine)
- Mr Kye Tull BAppSci-Med Radn Sci (Nuclear Medicine)
- Mr William Ryder - BSc MSc PhD MIPEM MIEEE - Physicist / RSO
Contact details for department
Head of Department: Dr Robert Russo
Department/Unit: Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Telephone: (02) 9767 6727
Facsimile: (02) 9767 6991