The Department of Respiratory Medicine is a leader in both translational and clinical research and many of our researchers are recognised as leaders in their field. Our main goal is to advance our understanding and treatment of lung diseases. We carry out diverse research including both investigator led and industry sponsored studies. We have been very successful in translating research into clinical practice and we are committed to ensure that research is integrated into e
Bronchiectasis and Cystic Fibrosis (led by Prof Peter Bye)
- Australian Bronchiectasis Trial - evaluating hypertonic saline and azithromycin for patients with non-CF bronchiectasis
- Australian Bronchiectasis Registry
- Impact of pulmonary exacerbation on neurocognitive function in cystic fibrosis
Interstitial lung disease (led by A/Prof Tamera Corte)
- Australian IPF Registry - a national clinical database initiated by the Lung Foundation Australia in 2012. A/Prof Corte is the Chair of the Steering Committee for the Australian IPF Registry and leads the linked blood biobank. This is the focus of much clinical and laboratory research into the predictors of progression for this heterogenous disease, as well as the pathogenesis of this condition. This project has been awarded two NHMRC grants (2013, 2016).
- Novel Markers to Predict Progression for IPF patients - NHMRC sponsored national project to identify clinical and molecular markers predicting progress in Australian IPF patients.
- Idiopathic Pneumonia with Autoimmune Features - In this study, we examine the features of this newly defined entity, comparing it to a truly idiopathic and truly connective tissue disease cohort. Clinical and molecular biomarkers will be examined
- Expectations of the ILD patient - A qualitative research study evaluating the expectations of ILD patients in their patient journey.
- Patient Education - Assessment of a National Education Programme.
- Supplemental oxygen delivery - assessment of different oxygen delivery devices for interstitial lung disease patietns.
- Sit-to-stand Test in ILD - Comparing utility of Sit-to stand test against 6MWT in the assessment of oxygen desaturation in ILD patients.
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing with air and oxygen in interstitial lung disease patients with exercise-induced desaturation
- Sleep and exercise physiology correlates with disease severity (as determined by pulmonary function testing) in interstitial lung disease patients
- Cardiac MRI during exercise in ILD patients, breathing either air or oxygen
- Markers of oxidative stress in ILD patients with intermittent hypoxaemia, response to supplemental oxygen
Interventional Pulmonology (led by Dr Lauren Troy)
- COLDICE Trial - This national multi-site study (PIs Dr Lauren Troy, Dr Edmund Lau) investigates for the first time, the use of Cryobiopsy versus surgical lung biopsy in the diagnosis of ILD.
Lung Cancer (led by Prof David Barnes)
- CHEST Australia: A Phase II RCT of an Intervention to Reduce Time-to-Consult with Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer diagnostic and treatment pathways: a comparison between CALD and Anglo-Australian patients.
- Lung Cancer Demonstration Project
- Monitoring inhaled corticosteroid efficacy in persons with asthma in pulmonary function laboratories
- A NOVEL observational longiTudinal studY on patients with a diagnosis or suspected diagnosis of asthma and/or COPD to describe patient characteristics, treatment patterns and the burden of illness over time and to identify phenotypes and endotypes associated with differential outcomes that may support future development of personalized treatment strategies
Tuberculosis (Led by Dr Gregory Fox)
- The VQUIN MDR Trial: This is a placebo-controlled randomised controlled trial of levlofoxacin for treatment of latent tuberculosis infection. The trial is being implemented in 10 Provinces and 150 clinics across Vietnam. (NHMRC funded)
- The ACT4 Study: This cluster randomised controlled trial is being undertaken in 6 countries, including Vietnam. The study is evaluating the effectiveness of a package of interventions to enhance uptake of preventive therapy for latent tuberculosis infection among contacts of all ages. I am the lead investigator for the Vietnam site. (CIHR funded)
- The ACT3 Study: This is a cluster randomised controlled trial of community-based screening for tuberculosis using GeneXpert MTB/RIF in Ca Mau Province of Vietnam. It aims to reduce the prevalence of tuberculosis through serial screening. Over 40,000 subjects have been screened annually since 2014, with the final year outcomes to be measured in a population of 100,000 people. (NHMRC funded)
- VCAPS: This is a cluster randomised trial of interventions to reduce exacerbations due to COPD and asthma in three levels of the health system in Vietnam. The first stage of the project evaluates current practice and barriers to care, followed by a multi-centre RCT to evaluate the effectiveness of a package of interventions within the health system.
- The VDOT and VDOT2 studies: These two studies are prospective cohort studies of different digital adherence technologies to enhance completion of treatment for tuberculosis in urban and rural Vietnam. (Australian Respiratory Council funded)
- VFIND study: This is a prospective cohort study of patients with drug resistant TB and their contacts. The study measures the biomarker profile of participants at the start of treatment (for active disease or latent tuberculosis infection) and follows them for treatment outcomes (patients) and incident TB (contacts). The study is funded by the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND), Geneva.
- Cascade of paediatric care: This retrospective cohort study is being conducted in Australia among child migrants screened for latent tuberculosis infection prior to arrival. The study follows up the first 20,000 children aged between 2 and 10 years who participated in this project beginning in 2015. It will evaluate the costs and 'cascade of care' for children in this cohort. The findings will be used to inform scale-up of policies to eliminate tuberculosis in Australia.
- MDR-TB in New South Wales: This retrospective cohort study is being conducted in chest clinics across NSW. It looks at the treatment outcomes of patients treated in NSW from 2000-2016. It also looks at the practice regarding preventive therapy for contacts of these patients, and will use data linkage to evaluate the incidence of TB among MDR-TB contacts.
- Meta-analysis of community-based care for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: This study was commissioned by the World Health Organisation to establish the effectiveness of community-based care in improving treatment outcomes for patients treated with MDR-TB.
Clinical trial units
Our clinical trial unit is very active in offering investigational and state-of-the-art therapies for patients with lung disease. We are particularly active in the field of interstitial lung disease where we have been one of the largest recruitment sites for international trials.
Sponsored clinical trials:
- Bayer RISE IIP study - A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II study to investigate the efficacy and safety of riociguat (0.5mg, 1.0mg, 1.5mg, 2.0mg and 2.5mg tid) in patients with symptomatic pulmonary hypertension associated with idiopathic interstitial pneumonias (IIP).
- Boehringer Ingelheim 1199.33 - An open label extension trial of the long term safety of oral BIBF 1120 in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)"
- Roche GB28547 - A Phase II randomized double blinded placebo controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of Lebrikizumab in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis"
- Sanofi ESTAIR - DRI11772 : Efficacy and safety of SAR156597 in the treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF): A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 52-week dose ranging study"
- Boehringer Ingelheim 1199.227 - "A 12-week, double blind, randomised, placebo controlled, parallel group trial followed by a single active arm phase of 40 weeks evaluating the effect of oral nintedanib 150 mg twice daily on change in biomarkers of extracellular matrix (ECM) turnover in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and limited forced vital capacity (FVC) impairment."
- Boehringer Ingelheim 1199.36 - "A 24-week, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group study evaluating the efficacy and safety of oral nintedanib co-administered with oral sildenafil, compared to treatment with nintedanib alone, in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and advanced lung function impairment"
- Boehringer Ingelheim 1199.214 - "A double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial evaluating efficacy and safety of oral nintedanib treatment for at least 52 weeks in patients with 'Systemic Sclerosis associated Interstitial Lung Disease'(SSc-ILD)."
- Merck - "A Phase II, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of abituzumab in subjects with systemic sclerosis associated interstitial lung disease (SSc-ILD)"
- Triton - "The efficacy and safety of initial triple versus initial dual oral combination therapy in patients with newly diagnosed pulmonary arterial hypertension: A multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, Phase 3b study"
- A/Prof Tamera Corte - Invited Plenary Speak for Year in Review for Interstitial Lung Disease, American Thoracic Society (2017)
- A/Prof Tamera Corte - Successful CIA for NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence for Pulmonary Fibrosis (from 2016)
- Dr Edmund Lau - Invited Plenary Speaker for Pulmonary Circulation Symposium, TSANZ (2017)
- Dr Gregory Fox - Invited Plenary Speaker for Tuberculosis Sympoisum, TSANZ (2017)
- Prof Peter Bye - TSANZ Research Medal (2012)
- Dr Edmund Lau - TSANZ Ann Woolcock Young Investigator (2013)
- Dr Greg Fox - Vice-Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Early Career Research, Sydney University (2016)
- Dr Greg Fox - Sydney Young Investigator at the Sydney Research Hub (2016)
- Dr Greg Fox - David Serisier Memorial Award for Translational Research TSANZ (2016)
Higher Degree Students:
- Prof David Barnes
- Prof Peter Bye
- A/Prof Tamera Corte
- Dr Gregory Fox
- Dr Edmund Lau
- Prof Helen Reddel
- Prof Paul Torzillo
- Dr Lauren Troy
- A/Prof Keith Wong
- A/Prof Brendon Yee
- Christiane Boehm
- Shannon Cleary
- Tiffany Dwyer
- Ruth Dentice
- Clair Lake
- Phillip Munoz
- Jessica Rhodes
- Nicole Taylor
- Susanne Webster
- Dr Helen Jo
- Dr Adelle Jee
- Dr Simone Visser
- Dr Sheila Sivam
Publications and Presentations
- Jo HE, Glaspole I, Grainge C, Goh N, Hopkins PM, Moodley Y, Reynolds PN, Chapman S, Walters EH, Zappala C, Allan H, Keir GJ, Hayen A, Cooper WA, Mahar AM, Ellis S, Macansh S, Corte TJ. Baseline characteristics of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: analysis from the Australian Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Registry. Eur Respir J. 2017 Feb 23;49(2). pii: 1601592. doi: 10.1183/13993003.01592-2016.
- Corte TJ, Ryerson CJ, Collard HR. Reply: Acute Exacerbation of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017 Feb 15;195(4):542-543.
- Glaspole IN, Chapman SA, Cooper WA, Ellis SJ, Goh NS, Hopkins PM, Macansh S, Mahar A, Moodley YP, Paul E, Reynolds PN, Walters EH, Zappala CJ, Corte TJ. Health-related quality of life in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: Data from the Australian IPF Registry. Respirology. 2017 Feb 6. doi: 10.1111/resp.12989. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ryerson CJ, Corte TJ, Martinez FJ, Collard HR. Reply: The New Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Acute Exacerbations Document: One Step Ahead but Still Suspended in the Air
Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017 Jan 15;195(2):269.
- Jee AS, Bleasel JF, Adelstein S, Keir GJ, Corte TJ. A call for uniformity in implementing the IPAF (interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features) criteria . Eur Respir J. 2016 Dec;48(6):1811-1813.
- Corte TJ, Collard H, Wells AU. A new era in idiopathic interstitial pneumonias: Epilogue to a review series.Respirology. 2017 Jan;22(1):14-16.
- Jo HE, Glaspole IN, Levin KC, McCormack SR, Mahar AM, Cooper WA, Cameron R, Ellis SJ, Cottee AM, Webster SE, Troy LK, Torzillo PJ, Corte P, Symons KM, Taylor N, Corte TJ. . Clinical impact of the interstitial lung disease multidisciplinary service. Respirology. 2016 Nov;21(8):1438-1444.
- Collard HR, Ryerson CJ, Corte TJ, Jenkins G, Kondoh Y, Lederer DJ, Lee JS, Maher TM, Wells AU, Antoniou KM, Behr J, Brown KK, Cottin V, Flaherty KR, Fukuoka J, Hansell DM, Johkoh T, Kaminski N, Kim DS, Kolb M, Lynch DA, Myers JL, Raghu G, Richeldi L, Taniguchi H, Martinez FJ. Acute Exacerbation of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. An International Working Group Report. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016 Aug 1;194(3):265-75
- Jo HE, Randhawa S, Corte TJ, Moodley Y. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and the Elderly: Diagnosis and Management Considerations. Drugs Aging. 2016 May;33(5):321-34.
- Jo HE, Corte TJ, Wort SJ, Eves ND, Piper A, Wainwright C. Year in review 2015: Interstitial lung disease, pulmonary vascular disease, pulmonary function, sleep and ventilation, cystic fibrosis and paediatric lung disease Respirology. 2016 Apr;21(3):556-66.
- Jo HE, Corte TJ, Moodley Y, Levin K, Westall G, Hopkins P, Chambers D, Glaspole I. Evaluating the interstitial lung disease multidisciplinary meeting: a survey of expert centres. BMC Pulm Med. 2016 Feb 1;16:22.
- Troy LK, Corte TJ. Therapy for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: lessons from pooled data analyses. Eur Respir J 2016 Jan;47(1):27-30.
- Troy LK, Young IH, Lau EM, Corte TJ. Exercise pathophysiology and the role of oxygen therapy in idiopathic interstitial pneumonia. Respirology. 2016 Aug;21(6):1005-14.
- Girerd B, Montani M, Jaïs X, Eyries M, Yaic A, Sztrymf B, Savale L, Parent F, Coulet F, Lau EM et al. Genetic counselling in pulmonary hypetension. Eur Respir J 2016 2016 Feb;47(2):541-52
- Antigny F, Ranchoux B, Nadeau V, Lau EM, Bonnet S, Perros F. A simple method to assess in vivo proliferation in lung vasculature with EdU: the case of MMC-induced PVOD in rat. Analyt Cell Physio 2015;2015:326385.
- Chia E, Lau EM, Celermajer DS, Thomas L. Exercise testing can unmask right ventricular dysfunction in systemic sclerosis patients with normal resting pulmonary artery pressure. Int J Cardiol 2016;204:179-86
- Arnott C, Lau EM, Boehm C, Celermajer DS. Survival Outcomes in Severe Congenital versus Non-Congenital Pulmonary Hypertension. Heart Asia 2016 Jan 19;8(1):3-7
- Lau EM, Godinas L, Chemla et al. Resting pulmonary artery pressure of 21-24 mmHg predicts abnormal exercise haemodynamics. Eur Resp J 2016 May;47(5):1436-44
- Godinas L, Amar D, Montani D, Lau EM, Jais X, Savale L, Jevnikar M, Sitbon O, Simonneau G, Humbert M, Laveneziana P, Garcia G. Lung capillary blood volume and membrane diffusion in precapillary pulmonary hypertension. J Heart and Lung Transpl 2016 May;35(5):647-56
- Godinas L, Lau EM et al. Diagnostic accuracy and concordance of different criteria for exercise pulmonary hypertension. Eur Resp J 2016 Jul;48(1):254-7
- Visser S, Humbert H, Lau EM. Management and therapy for pulmonary hypertension: 2016 update. Barcel Resp Net Rev 2016
- Montani D, Lau EM, et al. Pulmonary Veno-occlusive Disease. Eur Respir J 2016 May;47(5):1518-34
- Thakkar V, Lau EM. Connective-tissue disease related pulmonary arterial hypertension. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 2016 Feb;30(1):22-38
- Lau EM, Chemla D, Whyte K, Kovacs G, Olschewski H, Herve P. Does exercise pulmonary hypertension exist? Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2016 Sep;22(5):400-7
- Lau EM, Naeije R. Provocative testing of pulmonary circulation: unresolved issues. Eur Resp J 2016 Dec;48(6):1549-1552
- Lau EM, Thakker V, Humbert M, Herve P. To stress or not to stress: exercise haemodynamics testing for detection of pulmonary vascular disease in systemic sclerosis. Eur Resp J 2016.
- Keogh A, Lau EM, Roche N. Pulmonary arterial hypertension. Cardiology Today 2016.
Seccombe LM, Chow V, Zhao W, Lau EM, Rogers PG, Ng AC, Veitch EM, Peters MJ, Kritharides L. Right heart function during simulated altitude in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Open Heart 2017 Jan 20;4(1):e000532.
- Lau EM, Roche N, Reddel H. Therapeutic strategies for asthma-COPD overlap. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2016 Dec;48(6):1549-1552
Montani D, Girerd B, Jaïs X, Levy M, Amar D, Savale L, Dorfmüller P, Seferian A, Lau EM, Eyries M, Le Pavec J, Parent F, Bonnet D, Soubrier F, Fadel E, Sitbon O, Simonneau G, Humbert M. Clinical phenotypes and outcomes of pulmonary veno-occlusive disease in carriers of bi-allelic EIF2AK4 mutations: a population based study. Lancet Respiratory 2017 Feb;5(2):125-134
- Phan K, Jo HE, Xu J, Lau EM. Medical Therapy Versus Balloon Angioplasty for CTEPH: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Heart Lung Circ 2017 Mar 1. pii: S1443-9506(17)30081-1.
- Dennis CJ, Menadue C, Harmer AR, Barnes DJ, Alison JA. Effect of non-invasive ventilation on the measurement of ventilatory and metabolic variables. Respiratory Physiology and Neurobiology 228 (2016) 76-82. dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resp 2016.02.010
- McGregor D, Rankin N, Butow P, York S, White K, Phillips J, Stone E, Barnes D, Shaw T. Closing evidence-practice gaps in lung cancer: Results from multi-methods priority setting in the clinical context. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology 2016. doi:10.1111/ajco.12499
- Ho J, Sintchenko V, Fox GJ, Marks GB. Pooling Sputum Samples to Improve the Feasibility of Xpert MTB/RIF in Systematic Screening for Tuberculosis. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2017 (accepted for publication)
- Fox GJ, Dobler CC, Marais BJ, Denholm JT. Preventive therapy for latent tuberculosis infection - the promise and the challenges. Int J Infect Dis 2016. pii: S1201-9712(16)31223-1. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2016.11.006
- Fox GJ, Bendetti A, Cox H, Koh W-J, Viiklepp P, Ahuja S, Pasvol G, Menzies D. Group 5 drugs for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: individual patient data meta-analysis. Eur Respir J 2017 49: 1600993; DOI: 10.1183/13993003.00993-2016.
- Fox GJ, Anh NT, Nhung NV, Loi LT, Hoa NB, Anh LTN, Cuong NK, Buu TN, Marks GB, Menzies D. Contacts of patients with multi-drug resistant tuberculosis have an increased risk of latent tuberculosis infection. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2017:3 (in press).
- Fox GJ, Schaaf HS, Mandalakas A, Chiappini E, Zumla A, Marais B. Preventing the spread of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and protecting contacts of infectious cases. Clin Microb Infect, 2017 Mar;23(3):147-153. doi: 10.1016/j.cmi.2016.08.024
- Ho J, Fox GJ, Marais B. Passive Case Finding for Tuberculosis Is Not Enough. Int J Microbiol, 2016 Dec;5(4):374-378. doi: 10.1016/j.ijmyco.2016.09.023
- Nguyen TKP, Tran TH, Roberts CL, Fox GJ, Graham SM, Marais BJ. Risk factors for child pneumonia - focus on the Western Pacific Region. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews 2017 21:95-101. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.prrv.2016.07.002
- Ho J, Nguyen, PTB, Nguyen TA, Tran KH, Nguyen SV, Nguyen VN, Nguyen HB, Luu KB, Fox GJ, Marks GB. Re-assessing the Positive Predictive Value and Specificity of Xpert MTB/RIF - a Diagnostic Accuracy Study in the Context of Community-wide Screening for Tuberculosis. Lancet Infect Dis 2016. 16(9):1045-1051
- Ahmad Khan F, Fox GJ, Lee RS, Riva M, Benedetti A, Proulx J-F, Jung S, Hornby K, Behr M, Menzies D. Housing and tuberculosis in an Inuit village in Nunavik, Québec: a case-control study. Can Med J Open 2016 4(3): E496-E506. doi 10.9778/cmajo.201600
- Mason, P, Sweetland A, Fox GJ, Halovic S, Nguyen, TA, Marks G. Tuberculosis and Mental Health in the Asia-Pacific. Australasian Psychiatry. 2016 24(6): 553-555. doi: 10.1177/1039856216649770
- Fox GJ, Benedetti A, Mitnick CD, Pai M, Menzies D, The Collaborative Group for Meta-Analysis of Individual Patient Data in MDR-TB. Propensity Score-Based Approaches to Confounding by Indication in Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis: Non-Standardized Treatment for Multidrug Resistant Tuberculosis. PLoS ONE 2016 11(3): e0151724.
- Fox GJ, Mitnick CD, Benedetti A et al. Surgery as an adjunctive treatment for multi-drug resistant tuberculosis: an individual patient data meta-analysis. Clin Infect Dis 2016;62(7):887-95.
- Fox GJ, Orlova M, Schurr E. Tuberculosis in Newborns: The Lessons of the "Lubeck Disaster" (1929-1933). PLoS pathogens. 2016;12(1):e1005271.
- Knight G, Dharan N, Fox GJ, Stennis N, Zwerling A, Khurana R, Dowdy D. Bridging the gap between evidence and policy for infectious diseases: How models can aid public health decision-making. Int J Infect Dis 2016 42:17-23.
- Lea TS, Torzillo PJ. The cunning of data in Indigenous housing and health. Journal of Prevention and Intervention in the Community.44(4),272-282. 2016
- Edelmen J, Wilson MK, Vallely MP, Bannon PG, McKay G, Robertson SJ, Hislop R, Wong C, Forrest P, Torzillo PJ. The expanding role of ECMO retrieval services in Australia. Anaesthesia and Intensive Care. 2016
- Torzillo PJ. Bronchiectasis: shaking off its orphan status. Lancet Respir Med. 2016 Dec;4(12):927-928
- Lau EM. Humbert M. Pulmonary arterial hypertension registries. In: Pulmonary Circulation: Diseases and Their Treatment 4th Edition (eds) Peacock A, Naeije R, Rubin L. 2015
Researchers in this department gave over 100 presentations nationally and internationally in 2016.
||YEARS total $$
||CIA- Tamera Corte
||Identification of Progressive Disease in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibros
||CIA- Tamera Corte
||Centre for Research Excellence in Pulmonary Fibrosis.
||CIB - Tamera Corte
||Occupational and Environmental Exposures Associated with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in Australia
|University of Sydney
||CIA - Edmund Lau
||Novel use of cryobiopsy for diagnosis of interstitial lung disease
||CI - David Barnes
||CHEST Australia Trial: A Phase II RCT of an Intervention to Reduce Time-to-Consult With Symptoms of Lung Cancer
||CI- David Barnes
||Lung Cancer Demonstration Project
|Cancer Council Australia
||CI - David Barnes
||Lung cancer diagnostic and treatment pathways: a comparison between CALD and Anglo-Australian patients
||CI - Paul Torzillo
||Centre for Research Excellence in Respiratory Health for Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islanders.
||CI - Paul Torzillo
||Clinical efficacy of the 10 valent pneumococcal protein D conjugate vaccine in children with chronic suppurative lung disease
||CI - Paul Torzillo
||Multicentre RCT to improve management of exacerbations of children with bronchiectasis
||CI - Paul Torzillo
||Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) schedules for the Northern Territory (NT): randomised controlled trial of booster vaccines to broaden and strengthen protection from invasive and mucosal infections (Study name: PREV-IX_BOOST)
||CI - Paul Torzillo
||Kids Cough Study
||CIA - Gregory Fox
|| National Heath and Medical Research Council Global Alliance for Chronic Disease Grant
|Australian Respiratory Council.
||CIA - Gregory Fox
||New digital strategies to enhance tuberculosis treatment adherence in Vietnam
||CI - Gregory Fox
|| NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence in Tuberculosis
Contact details for department
Head of Department: Professor Paul Torzillo
Department/Unit: Thoracic Medicine
Telephone: (02) 9515 8195
Facsimile: (02) 9515 6133