The RPAH vascular surgery department is made up of a team who are very dedicated to clinical research. The Vascular surgery department participates in numerous clinical trials and registries both nationally and internationally. Our participation in clinical trials and registries allows our vascular surgeons and patient's the ability to contribute to improving patient outcomes at both a local and world wide level.
- Completed recruitment to the MAJESTIC and INPACT device trials, which are both multi-national, multi-centred trials.
- We have been the largest recruiter to the GREAT Registry, and are one of five sites in Australia. We have recruited 77 patients of the expected 200 in Australia which will make up a total of 5000 internationally.
- Dr Steven Dubenec, Head of Department
- Dr David Robinson, Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Raffi Qasabian, Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Isuru Nammuni, Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Jacky Loa, Vascular Surgeon
- Ms Lisa Turner, Cardiovascular Surgery Research CNC
- Ms Lorna Beattie, Cardiovascular Surgery Clinical Trial Coordinator
Contact details for department
Head of Department: Dr Steven Dubenec
Department/Unit: Vascular Surgery
Cardiovascular Surgery, Level 6 West
RPA Hospital, Missenden Rd
Telephone: (02) 9515 6366
Facsimile: (02) 9515 8629