Accessible, Quality Care
- To provide medical and scientific services that will strengthen our patients' capacity to have children, and to do so responsibly.
- To provide a high quality service that is affordable to people in need of assisted reproductive technology
- In working with the people who seek our services, always to respect their and their children's need for knowledge and confidentiality.
- To improve people's welfare, whatever the reproductive outcome.
- To advance best practice in reproductive medicine and technology based on our research and the research of others.
- To achieve these goals in a way that is personal, compassionate, non-discriminatory, cost-effective and professionally satisfying.
- To provide training and education for health professionals in reproductive medicine as part of our role as a public teaching hospital.