Map and Location
The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is located on Missenden Road, Camperdown. The Department of Radiation Oncology is located on Salisbury Road, Camperdown, which is situated behind the Chris O'Brien Lifehouse RPAH building on Missenden Road. Please refer to the Map below.
How do I get there?
There are many different ways to get the the department. You can drive, catch a train, take a bus, or go by taxi.
- Drive to RPA Hospital. It is located on Missenden Rd, Camperdown. There are signs directing from the Parramatta Rd or King St to the hospital.
- Train to Macdonaldtown Station, exit right and walk up the hill following Bucknell St, across King St and down Missenden Rd- Radiation Oncology is on the left hand side of the road at the car park boom gates.
- Train to Newtown Station, exit right and follow King St, turn left onto Missenden Rd.
- Train to Redfern station, exit left and follow Abercrombie St to Sydney Uni, cross City Rd to Carillion Drive, turn left at Missenden Rd.
- There are also buses (412 & 413) that run from Railway Square Bus stops (Central) to RPAH. Alternatively, catch any bus that runs along Parramatta Rd or King St to the Missenden Rd stop. The walk from either road is a maximum of 5 minutes.
- A taxi rank is located outside the hospital near the Emergency Department or can be ordered for you at the reception desk.
Map of Radiation Oncology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital