The hospital has an onsite hostel that provides accommodation for patients who are self caring, independent and are
- Required to remain on campus for various reasons (eg; dressing education or Dialysis treatment)
- Live outside Sydney metropolitan area who are required to be admitted to the hospital by 0700 next day
- To attend Doctors appointment within Concord Hospital campus ONLY (no outside appointments)
Carers of critically ill patients, who live outside of the Sydney Metropolitan area and who are required to be frequently available to support the patient may access accommodation for a maximum of 3 nights. This will provide time for seeking alternate accommodation external to Concord Hospital.
Hostel Location: Level 6, Building 75
Single and twin rooms with communal bathroom facilities are available. Amenities include a kitchen with facilities for making simple meals, a communal dining and television room and fully equipped laundry. Linen is provided; however residents are required to make their own bed during the stay.
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the hostel dining room.
Tea, coffee, bread and cereal are provided for breakfast only.
Cost: as @ January 2019
Patients and carers - $40.00 per person per night
Pension card holders - $35.00 per person per night
The Hospital car park is situated on Hospital Road. A parking fee applies.
- Chemist located in Medical Centre
- Post Box - On Hospital Road near security
HOW TO GET TO CONCORD HOSPITAL
- Bus - 461 to Ryde from York St, City.
- Bus - 458 to Ryde from Strathfield Station
- Train - To Strathfield Station then take Bus 461 or 458 from Northern side of station.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS
Office: Corporate Support Services Unit, Building 4
Phone: 976 77860
Fax: 976 77198