Ethics Committee and Scientific Sub-Committee Meeting Dates
1. Protocols for clinical trials of new drugs, new indications/routes of administration of approved drugs and therapeutic devices must be submitted to the Scientific Sub-committee in the first instance. The following checklist may assist researchers in determining whether a study requires Scientific Review. Checklist
2. Please see the "How to Apply" section of the website for guidelines and links to the application process
3. Low/ Negligible Risk applications can be submitted any time (refer to https://www.slhd.nsw.gov.au/concord/ethics/lowrisk.html)
4. Researchers are also encourged to attend the monthly drop-in clinics (https://www.slhd.nsw.gov.au/concord/ethics/dropinclinics.html)
5. Amendments: Please note, for amendments requiring scientific review, the amendment will be reviewed at the Scientific Sub-Committee (ScSC) meeting. Please submit the amendment by the ScSC meeting cut-off date. Correspondence regarding the outcome of the review of the amendment will be sent to the researchers within 10 working days after the meeting.
All other general amendments, not requiring scientific review, will be reviewed by the Executive Panel out-of-meeting.