Concord Research Committee
The Concord Hospital Research Committee is responsible for:
- Facilitating high quality, multi-disciplinary research on Concord Hospital campus.
- Promoting links between, and provision of support for, all components of research on the Concord Hospital campus, including:
- Concord Hospital departmental research units
- ANZAC Research Institute
- Centre for Education and Research on Ageing (CERA)
- Asbestos Disease Research Institute (ADRI)
- Concord Centre for Mental Health (CCMH)
- Other clinical schools in the Faculty of Medicine, and other faculties within the Faculties of Health at the University of Sydney
- Promoting Concord Hospital research within the hospital community, Sydney Local Health District, and the general public. This will include the promotion of Concord Hospital research via the Sydney Local Health District Research website; the provision of support services and training initiatives for researchers; a conference travel grant program and annual Early Career Investigator prizes.
- Implementing the Sydney Local Health District Research Strategic Plan 2012-2017.