Neuro-Oncology multi-disciplinary team
The Concord Hospital Neuro-Oncology multi-disciplinary team brings together key clinicians from a variety of disciplines involved in the care of patients with tumours of the brain and spinal cord.
The team has a strong focus on collaboration, evidence-based practice and patient-centered care. They meet each fortnight to discuss the management of new and existing patients referred to the neuro-oncology service.
The team are active members of the Co-operative Trial Group for Neuro-Oncology (COGNO). They participate in local and international clinical trials, providing access to novel therapies to patients under our care.
Specialist doctors in the team include:
- Anatomical Pathology - Dr Mrudula Krishnaswamy, Dr Renee Chan
- Medical Oncology - Dr Anthony Linton
- Neuroradiology - Dr Irene Tan, Janson Tan
- Neurology - Dr Katrina Morris
- Neurosurgery - Dr Omprakash Damodaran (chair), A/Prof James van Gelder, Dr Raoul Pope
- Radiation Oncology - Dr Georgia Harris, Dr Nitya Patanjali